The CirraRewards Program enables residential customers to receive FREE service from Cirra Networks while giving your friend, neighbor or favorite business a valuable gift as well. Business customers will receive a credit towards their first month's Monthly Recurring Charge (MRC) for any customer they refer.
All Cirra Networks customers automatically receive 5 Free Gift Cards. Each Gift Card has a Cirra Networks credit value of $50. When you pass a Gift Card along to a friend, they will receive a discount of $50 on their installation or their first month of service. And you will receive one month of FREE service (once your friend has been a Cirra Networks customer for at least 30 days)!
No Limits! No Expiration!
In fact, you will receive 1 month of FREE service for every CirraRewards Gift Card you pass along to a friend who becomes a Cirra Networks customer. There is no limit to the number of Gift Cards you can give out—we are happy to send you more. Plus, there are no expiration dates
Top Givers Earn Even More
We're rewarding the best CirraRewards participants. Now, you earn 2 months of free service for every CirraRewards Gift Card redeemed in your name after the first 5.
Call Us to Get Started
The CirraRewards Program provides an easy and compelling opportunity to help yourself—and those you care about—save money. Give us a call at (817) 259-1100 or speak with your installation technician if you have any questions about the program.
- Print your name and phone number on the back of the gift card.
- Your recipient should present the card to the installation technician.
- New Cirra Networks customers must stay subscribed for at least 30 days to receive their credit.
- Gift Cards are not valid for any other purpose.
- The giver and recipient of the Gift Card must be different.
- Gift Cards do not have an expiration date.
- Free month of service is for residential customers.
- Existing business customers receive a credit towards their first month MRC for any customers they refer.
You Voted and the Result...a Tie!
Thank you to everyone who took a minute to vote for your preferred local cause in our 2012 Holiday Giving Back campaign. The Weatherford Animal Shelter and the East Parker County Center of Hope received an equal number of votes. They will share the $500 donation.
American Red Cross of Dallas-Fort Worth
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas. Visit their website
Center of Hope, East Parker County
Center of Hope is a Christ-centered ministry dedicated to helping others break the cycle of poverty in Parker County. We have location in Weatherford and Aledo. If someone is hungry enough to ask for help, we give them food. When families come to Center of Hope, they receive short-term crisis assistance after an interview process. During the interview, we identify their income and expenses and develop a Plan of Action with them. Some clients are unable to be self-sufficient, like the elderly and disabled. Others need help with follow through to get back on their feet. We strive be a relational ministry where everyone is encouraged to discover their talents and abilities and find God’s purpose for their life. Visit their website
Weatherford Animal Shelter
- Foster safe, healthy and caring relationships between people and animals in our community.
- Work towards eliminating animal cruelty and animal overpopulation.
- Respond to animal control calls for service and conduct investigations.
- Assist local veterinarians when performing spays and neuters at the animal shelter.
- Oversee the enforcement of animal related city, state, and federal codes. Visit their website.
Need more Gift Cards? Call us at (817) 259-1100 or just download them here and print on demand.